Stop and take inventory today. Where are you winning in life? Where are you losing? Where are you starting to slip?
Crises touch us all.
- It could be your marriage. Have you stopped laughing together? Are you more like roommates than lovers?
- It could be your kids. Are they angry and withdrawn? Are you out of touch with what's going on in their lives?
- It could be your job. Do you dread going to work? Do you feel like you've missed your calling?
- It could be your health. Have you neglected taking care of yourself? Do you have an addiction?
- It could be your faith. Do you doubt there is a God who loves you? Are you angry at organized religion and all it's done to divide mankind?
It could be anything. Whatever it is, get to work. Don't let life just happen to you. Seek resolution, seek change, seek God. In fact, if I could choose for you, I would seek God first no matter where your problem falls on that list. When you understand how much God loves you, you'll start to find healing in all your broken places.
So, what's your "cancer?" And how can I pray for YOU today?
“As for God, His way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; He shields all who take refuge in Him. For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure. (2 Samuel 22:28-29, 31-33 NIV)